- DotA Customkey Generator - Allows remapping or all hotkeys (I use Q, W, E and R for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th spell).
For it to work, you need to copy generated customkeys.txt file to Warcraft 3 directory and in Warcraft 3 Options -> Gameplay enable "Custom keyboard shortcuts"
- Inventory A+ - Maps inventory slots to Alt + Q,W,A,S,Z,X (Alt+Q is top-left, Alt+W top-right, etc).
- Warcraft 3 Tool - Fixes InstallPath problem during update and has a lot of useful configuration options.
Custom display resolution (useful for Widescreen monitors):
To set Warcraft 3 resolution to custom one, do following:
- Windows XP and older: Start->Run->Type "regedit.exe" without quotes -> click OK
- Windows Vista and newer: Start->Type "regedit.exe" without quotes -> press Enter
- Navigate to and select HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Warcraft III\Video
- In right panel double click "reswidth" and "resheight" and change values (select "Decimal" before typing values).